Gondola Annual Passes are strictly non-refundable and non-transferable.
Passes purchased online can be redeemed within 6 months from the date of purchase. Gondola Annual Passes are valid for 12 months from the date of card issue.
- Each card is valid for one year from the date of card issue.
- Cardholders may travel on any scheduled ride of the Gondola (special events excluded).
- Cardholder discounts are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or special event unless specified.
- GAP discount at the Souvenirs and Gift Shop as follows:
- 20% off everything except GoPro camera’s, GoPro Accessories, Mons Royale, Postage and any item already discounted or part of a promotional offer.
- 10% off Mons Royale and GoPro Accessories (NOT cameras), except products already discounted or part of a promotional offer.
- 10% off Jelly Belly – all products except products already discounted or part of a promotional offer.
- The Gondola Annual Pass is only available for Otago and Southland residents.
- The Gondola Annual Pass cannot be purchased by any party or personnel whose business activity or terms of employment necessitate the use of any Skyline facilities (the card is not valid for commercial use).
- Unauthorised use of the Gondola Annual Pass will result in the immediate revocation of the card.
- The Gondola Annual Pass is non-transferable.
- No other concessions apply unless specifically stated in writing.
- The Gondola Annual Pass must be presented to Skyline Queenstown staff to validate the cardholder benefits.
- Cardholders wishing to purchase a Mountain Bike season pass will have the cost of the card deducted from the cost of the season pass.
- Cardholder discounts apply to the entire cardholder party where the cardholder pays in one transaction.
- By purchasing a Gondola Annual Pass you are prohibited from accessing the Gondola as a means of transport to paraglide, mountain bike, access employment or benefit commercially.
- Cardholders wishing to purchase a paragliding season pass will have the cost of the card deducted from the cost of the season pass.