Rotorua Luge Tracks
Three Luge tracks to choose from
With the longest and greatest range of tracks of all Skyline Luge sites, there's something for everyone at Skyline Rotorua!
The Luge Code of Conduct and instruction video are displayed at the top of the chairlift before the start zone. Please be aware of the chairlift safety guidelines demonstrated in our Chairlift Code of Conduct.
Scenic Luge Track
- A two kilometre scenic ride through Skyline's very own Redwood Forest with viewing bays at great locations for taking photographs, enjoy a leisurely trip whilst enjoying the panorama views.
- Fun for all ages - with full instruction and a steering/braking system allowing the rider full control - the Luge is fun for everyone!
- Children under six can be carried in tandem
Intermediate Luge Track
- An exciting track to thrill the most experienced Luge rider.
- 1.7 kilometers in length and with all the thrills that have made the Luge such a popular entertainment activity for all ages.
- Featuring chicanes, a tunnel and awesome views over the city and lake.
- A must-do track for all Luge riders
Advanced Luge Track
- 1 kilometre thrilling and exhilarating ride - exciting tight bends, dips and a tunnel!
Riders to be aged 10 years and over and at least 135cm tall.
Rotorua Family Luge Package
(2 adults & up to 3 children)
|Includes family return Gondola ride and 5 Luge rides to share|
Open daily 9am till lateCheck here for Skyline opening hours
The Inside Track
Crankworx Rotorua signs groundbreaking 10 year contract
7 December 2016
World’s defining celebration of mountain biking confirms it will continue on Rotorua’s dirt gold through to 2027
Skyline Rotorua scored as top attraction for coach holidays
13 June 2016
International travelers have scored Skyline Rotorua at the top of their New Zealand attraction list, with Skyline winning the Grand Pacific Tours High Distinction award.