Paraglider Annual Pass
Gondola access to Bobs Peak...
Why get an Annual Pass?
With a Paragliding Annual Pass you have access to two seats in a Gondola cabin, on the Luge chairlift and multiple entries per day. And you can enjoy the benefits of the Gondola Annual Pass.
Annual Pass exclusive discounts:
- Free Gondola for the cardholder (Queenstown & Rotorua) when not used for paragliding purposes
- Free Gondola for 1 child when accompanying adult or senior cardholder
- Free Future Luge rider* - Child doubling | tandem Luge rides
- $6 Luge rides
- 20% off Gondola rides for family & friends when accompanying the cardholder
- 20% off Restaurant buffet lunch/dinner & beverage
- 20% off Cafe food & beverage
- 20% off Mountain biking passes during the season (excludes season and half season passes)
- 20% off Stargazing tours
- 20% off Kiwi Haka performances
- 20% off Souvenir shop purchases
- 20% off Luge photos
- 20% off Gondola photos
- 15% off Jelly Belly purchases
- 15% off selected packages from our partners:
- The Helicopter Line
- Mitre Peak Cruises
- Challenge Rafting
- Milford Sound Scenic Flights
- Wanaka Flightseeing
- Queenstown Combos
*Any child accompanying an adult Luge ticket holder in tandem.
Terms and Conditions Apply.
Please see our conditions of use for full terms & conditions of the Paraglider Annual Pass
Paraglider Annual Pass Price
Open daily 9am till lateCheck here for Skyline opening hours
The Inside Track
8 December 2016
We are entering into the Geminids which is a period from Dec 7th to 14th where we will get more shooting stars than any other time of the year, in fact we can get more than 100 an hour!
Once in a lifetime...
9 November 2016
On November 15th during the Stargazing tour on Bob’s Peak, a monstrous moon will rise up from behind the Remarkables Mountain range and it will be the closest Full Moon to the Earth in the last 68 years!