Queenstown Mountain Biking
Get ready to RIDE MORE!
Queenstown Bike Park has new trail developments and upgrades to existing trails in progress.
Season Passes available now! Get your free 'Skyline MTB' T-shirt while stocks last. First in first served.
Season Passes 2016-17
Best Value - Most Riding Days!
- Ride daily: over the 16-17 season (Excluding blackout dates)
- Full season pass benefits
|Adult (15+ years)||$799|
|Child (5-14 years)||$359|
* Please note, the Half Season Pass is no longer available.
Season pass holder benefits:
- Free Gondola for the cardholder (Queenstown & Rotorua - walk on*)
- 20% off 1/2 Day, Flexi 4 Hour and Full Day MTB passes for family & friends when accompanying the cardholder
- 20% off Gondola tickets for family & friends when accompanying the cardholder
- 20% off Cafe food & beverage on presentation of MTB pass.
- Free Gondola for 1 child when accompanying adult cardholder (walk on*)
- $6 Luge rides
- Free future Luge rider** (Child doubling | tandem Luge rides)
- 20% off Restaurant buffet lunch/dinner & beverage
- 20% off Stargazing tours
- 20% off Kiwi Haka performances
- 20% off Souvenir shop purchases
- 20% off Luge photos
- 20% off Gondola photos
- Skyline Rotorua Annual Pass Benefits (MTB/Luge/F&B discounts
Terms and Conditions apply
* Walk on refers to regular foot traffic access to the Gondola lift.
**All cardholder discounts apply to the entire cardholder party where the cardholder pays in one transaction.
*** Any child accompanying an adult Luge ticket holder in tandem.
Season Dates 2016-17
Opening day for the 2016/17 season is Sept 15.
MTB operations at Skyline may be affected by QLDC’s planned tree removal adjacent to the gondola line. Tree removal is scheduled to be ongoing for the duration of the 2016/17 MTB season. During this time, gondola access to the Queenstown Bike Park may be limited.
Blackout dates over Christmas and Easter peak season apply. See individual pass details for more details. Some other open hours restrictions apply and further event dates closures are possible. Please see open hours for the latest up to date details.
|View T&Cs||Trail Map|
OPEN at 12pm
Sunday 26 March
The Inside Track
Who is Orion??
30 January 2017
Here are 6 fun facts about our great hunter in the sky!
8 December 2016
We are entering into the Geminids which is a period from Dec 7th to 14th where we will get more shooting stars than any other time of the year, in fact we can get more than 100 an hour!