Do you produce professional content for an engaged audience? We want to hear from you!
We often work with content creators, small and large-scale production companies and social media influencers to help tell our story to a global audience of adventurers and travellers.
If successful, we will be in touch to coordinate access for your famil or shoot.
Skyline Rotorua is located within both controlled and uncontrolled airspace. Due to safety regulations, please follow the procedure outlined below in order to operate a drone.
- The Pilot must be CAA 102 certified
- The Pilot must log on to www.airshare.co.nz as a registered member and lodge the flight, providing flight details at least 24 hours before launch.
- The request will be processed by Air Traffic Control. Once processed, the pilot will receive written approval.
- Once approved, get in contact with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You must give Skyline at least 24 hours notice prior to flying. Please note, you must have the written approval from Air Traffic with you on the day of filming.
- A Skyline staff member must be present (and acting as a second spotter) each and every time the drone is in the air.
Skyline Rotorua always reserves the right to deny any drone usage if deemed appropriate.