What Is The Gondola Annual Pass?
Easy! It’s unlimited FREE Gondola rides for a year as well as many other exclusive benefits.
Why Get A Gondola Annual Pass?
Use your Gondola Annual Pass to ride the Gondola for FREE to the top of the Skyline Rotorua complex any day of the year. When you get to the top you will discover there is something to interest all members of your group, from gravity-fuelled adventures such as the thrilling downhill Luge, ziplining and mountain biking, to the more leisurely dining experiences and we can't forget wine tasting! All this with unsurpassed views and offered at an exclusive discounted price for Gondola Annual Pass Holders!
It's perfect for:
- Rotorua locals with visiting family and friends.
- Families looking for affordable weekend and school holiday activities.
- Special events with discounted pricing specific to annual pass holders such as Christmas Day, New Years Eve etc
What Is The Cost Of A Gondola Annual Pass?
Adult (15+ years)
Child (6-14 years)
Student (14+ years - ID required*)
NZ Gold Card Holder (65+ years)
Family (2 Adults + 2 Children)
*5 and Under = Free to travel on the Gondola.
*Valid Student ID required for students aged 14 years and over.
*$19 each for extra children (maximum of 3 additional children).
Annual Pass Holder Benefits:
- FREE unlimited Gondola rides for 12 months at Rotorua and Queenstown.
- 55% off single Luge rides - $9.50 (Normally $22).
- Stratosfare Lunch Adult $47 (Save $22), Child $31 (Save $12).
- Stratosfare Dinner Adult $68 (Save $17), Child $45 (Save $10).
- 10% off Gondola & Stratosfare for up to three accompanying guests.
- $10 off Skyswing products $35 Adult (15 years+), $25 Child (up to 14 years) and USB Video $25.
- Up to 25% off selected items at Market Kitchen Cafe.
- 20% off 15 Mountain Bike uplift passes.
- 15% off selected items at iNZpired The Store.
- 50% off single Luge and chairlift photos.
- 20% off Zoom Zipline rides.
Please see our conditions of use for full terms & conditions of the Gondola Annual Pass.