What Is The Gondola Annual Pass?
Easy! It’s unlimited FREE Gondola rides at Skyline Rotorua as well as many other exclusive benefits.
Why Get A Gondola Annual Pass?
Use your Gondola Annual Pass to ride the Gondola for FREE to the top of the Skyline Rotorua complex. When you get to the top you will discover there is something to interest all members of your group, from gravity-fuelled adventures such as the thrilling downhill Luge, ziplining and mountain biking, to the more leisurely dining experiences and we can't forget wine tasting! All this with unsurpassed views and offered at an exclusive discounted price for those with a Gondola Annual Pass!
It's perfect for:
- Rotorua locals with visiting family and friends.
- Families looking for affordable weekend and school holiday activities.
- Special events with discounted pricing specific to Gondola Annual Pass members such as Christmas Day, New Years Eve etc
What Is The Cost Of A Gondola Annual Pass?
Adult (15+ years)
Child (6-14 years)
Student (14+ years - ID required*)
NZ Gold Card Holder (65+ years)
Family (2 Adults + 2 Children)
*5 and under = free to travel on the Gondola.
*Valid Student ID required for students aged 14 years and over.
*$19 each for extra children (maximum of 3 additional children).
Gondola Annual Pass Benefits:
- Free unlimited Gondola rides at Skyline Rotorua.
- Special $9.50 Luge rates (normally $22).
- Stratosfare Lunch Adult $47 (save $22), Child $31 (save $12).
- Stratosfare Dinner Adult $68 (save $17), Child $45 (save $10).
- 20% off Zipline rides.
- 20% off Skyswing rides + USB packages.
- 20% off 15 Mountain Bike Uplift Pass.
- Up to 20% off selected items in Market Kitchen Café.
- Up to 20% off selected items within iNZpired the Store.
- 20% off Luge, Chairlift and Zipline photos.
- Discounts for up to 3 accompanying guests on selected products and services.
- Plus Free return Gondola rides at Skyline Queenstown.
Please see our conditions of use for full terms & conditions of the Gondola Annual Pass.