What is the Gondola Annual Pass?
Easy! It’s unlimited FREE Gondola rides for a year as well as many other exclusive benefits.
Why get an Annual Pass?
Use your annual pass to ride the gondola for FREE to the top of the Skyline Rotorua complex any day of the year. When you get to the top you will discover there is something to interest all members of your group, from gravity adventure such as thrilling downhill Luge tracks, ziplining, mountain biking, nature trails to dining experiences and wine tasting and an out-of-this-world stargazing tour. All with unsurpassed views and offered at an exclusive discounted price for gondola annual pass holders!
It's perfect for:
- Rotorua locals with visiting family and friends.
- Families looking for affordable weekend and school holiday activities.
- Special events with discounted pricing specific to annual pass holders such as Christmas Day, New Years Eve etc
What is the cost of an Annual Pass?
|Family (2 adults & 2 Children)**||$185||-|
*Valid Student ID required for students aged 14 years and over.
** Family consists of 2 Adults & 2 Children, $16 each for extra children.
- FREE unlimited Gondola rides every day for 12 months.
- 50% off single luge rides.
- 20% off Luge & chairlift photos.
- Stratosfare Restaurant Dinner Adult $60 (Normally: $75) - Child 5-14 years $3 (Normally: $49).
- Stratosfare Restaurant Lunch Adult $41 (Normally: $65) - Child 5-14 years $27 (Normally: $41).
- Zipline - 10% off retail.
- Skyswing - $35 Adult (15 years +), $25 Child (14 years and under).
- Skyswing USB Video $25.
- 40% off barista coffee & tea in Market Kitchen.
- Up to 25% off selected items in Market Kitchen.
- 10% off Return Gondola Rides & Stratosfare buffet for up to three accompanying guests per annual pass holder.
- 10% off the 15 Mountain Bike uplift pass.
- FREE Return Gondola Ride at Skyline Queenstown for 12 months.
Please see our conditions of use for full terms & conditions of the Gondola Annual Pass.