Before saying farewell to those long summer days, why not gather a group of colleagues or friends and head along to Skyline for our inaugural Long Lunch in the newly developed Hidden Forest Venue.
This venue will play host to a gastronomic masterclass with Kasey and Karena Bird, local superstars and Former Master Chef New Zealand winners, creating an unforgettable dining experience. Using none other than Bluff Oysters to help showcase their proven culinary skills, our celebrity chefs, along with Skyline’s executive chef Fred Kreutmayer, will wow guests with three signature tapas dishes beneath the forest canopy.
Ensuring that guests are not left hungry, our award-winning Stratosfare team will deliver the shared platter feast, which the Hidden Forest Venue has become renowned for, while guest musician Chris Webber rounds out the long lunch with a touch of live entertainment.
- Friday 29th March 2019.
- Arrival from 12pm, guests to be in Hidden Forest Venue by 12:30pm (event concludes at 4pm).
- Return Gondola ride.
- 1 x Luge ride.
- Shared platter feast accompanied by tapas dishes.
- Glass of Moet.
- Live entertainment by Chris Webber.
- $59 per person.
- Book a table of 8 and only pay for 7.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your booking today.