What is the Gondola Annual Pass?
Easy! It’s unlimited Gondola rides for a year.
Why get an Annual Pass?
Make the most of the Gondola all year round. Access the great walks and hikes, grab a coffee or bring a picnic and take the kids for a Luge ride.
It's perfect for:
- Queenstown locals with visiting family and friends
- Families looking for affordable school holiday activities
- Active outdoor enthusiasts - forget the gym, there are plenty of walking & hiking tracks to keep you going or grab a discount off our mountain bike access
What is the cost of an Annual Pass?
*We offer one complimentary child Gondola Annual Pass with the purchase of one Adult or Senior GAP pass. Extra child GAP passes are $59 per child.
(also applicable to MTB Season Pass holders)
- Exclusive Special Offers.
- Free Gondola for cardholder (Queenstown & Rotorua)
- Free child Gondola Annual Pass with an adult or senior GAP pass
- Free Future Luge rider*
- Luge Licence sticker. This means you can:
- access the Luge via the exclusive Gondola Annual Pass holders gate
- skip Luge instruction once you have your sticker
- ride either track on your first Luge of the day
*Any child accompanying an adult Luge ticket holder in tandem. Normally, $2 per ticket.
- Stratosfare Restaurant & Bar lunch and dinner:
- GAP Lunch Price per Adult: $47.20, Child $24
- GAP Dinner Price per Adult: $60, Child $31.20
- Stratosfare Restaurant & Bar beverages
- Market Kitchen Cafe food & beverages
- Mountain Biking passes during the season (excludes season and Ride passes)
- Stargazing tours:
- GAP Stargazing tours Price per Adult: $60, Child $31.20
- Gift Shop purchases (selected items only)
- Gondola & Luge photos
- Family & friends will also receive 20% off any combo package price when accompanying a cardholder
- Skyline Queenstown Gondola Annual Pass holders are entitled to:
- Free Gondola for cardholder
- Activity onsite price for cardholder
Please see our conditions of use for full terms & conditions of the Gondola Annual Pass.