What is the Gondola Annual Pass?
Easy! It’s unlimited Gondola access for a year.
Why get an Annual Pass?
Make the most of the Gondola all year round. Access the great walks and hikes, grab a coffee or bring a picnic and take the kids for a Luge ride.
It's perfect for:
- Queenstown locals with visiting family and friends
- Families looking for affordable school holiday activities
- Active outdoor enthusiasts - forget the gym, there are plenty of walking & hiking tracks to keep you going or grab a discount off our mountain bike access
What is the cost of an Annual Pass?
Annual Pass Exclusive Discounts
(also applicable to MTB Season Pass holders)
- Free Gondola for cardholder (Queenstown & Rotorua)
- Free Gondola for one child when accompanying adult or senior cardholder
- Free Future Luge rider*
- $7 Luge rides for family & friends when accompanying a cardholder
*Any child accompanying an adult Luge ticket holder in tandem. $2 per ticket.
- Restaurant buffet lunch/dinner & beverages
- Stratosfare Bar food & beverages
- Cafe food & beverages
- Mountain Biking passes during the season (excludes season and Ride passes)
- Stargazing tours
- Kiwi Haka performances
- Gift Shop purchases (selected items only)
- Luge photos
- Gondola photos
- Gondola rides for family & friends when accompanying a cardholder
- Jelly Belly purchases
- Packages from our partners:
- The Helicopter Line
- Mitre Peak Cruises
- Challenge Rafting
- Milford Sound Scenic Flights
- Wanaka Flightseeing
- Queenstown Combos
- Skyline Queenstown Gondola Annual Pass holders are entitled to:
- Free Gondola for cardholder
- Activity onsite price for cardholder
Please see our conditions of use for full terms & conditions of the Gondola Annual Pass.