What is the Gondola Annual Pass?
Easy! It’s unlimited Gondola access for a year.
Why get an Annual Pass?
Make the most of the Gondola all year round. Access the great walks and hikes, grab a coffee or bring a picnic and take the kids for a Luge ride.
It's perfect for:
- Queenstown locals with visiting family and friends
- Families looking for affordable school holiday activities
- Active outdoor enthusiasts - forget the gym, there are plenty of walking & hiking tracks to keep you going or grab a discount off our mountain bike access
What is the cost of an Annual Pass?
(also applicable to MTB Season Pass holders)
- Exclusive Special Offers.
- Free Gondola for cardholder (Queenstown & Rotorua)
- Free child Gondola Annual Pass with an adult or senior card
- Free Future Luge rider*
- Luge License sticker. This means you can
- access the Luge queue exclusive to Gondola Annual Pass holders
- skip Luge instruction once you have your sticker
- ride either track on your first Luge of the day
*Any child accompanying an adult Luge ticket holder in tandem. $2 per ticket.
- Restaurant buffet lunch/dinner & beverages
- Stratosfare Bar food & beverages
- Cafe food & beverages
- Mountain Biking passes during the season (excludes season and Ride passes)
- Stargazing tours
- Gift Shop purchases (selected items only)
- Luge photos
- Gondola photos
- Family & friends will also receive 20% off combo packages when accompanying a cardholder
The 20% off will apply to the activity prices below
- Dinner - Adult $75, Child $39
- Lunch - Adult $59, Child $30
- Stargazing - Adult $75, Child $39
- Skyline Queenstown Gondola Annual Pass holders are entitled to:
- Free Gondola for cardholder
- Activity onsite price for cardholder
Please see our conditions of use for full terms & conditions of the Gondola Annual Pass.