TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Skyline/GoPro promotion Summer 2020/2021
What is the prize?
Share your best Luge action for a chance to win a GoPro Hero8 with Skyline Queenstown and GoPro
Conditions of Entry
Information about the prize and how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry by each entrant. Entry is open to anyone who is living in New Zealand at the time of the competition aged 18 years or older, who enters the promotion in the required manner.
Employees of Skyline, their immediate families and suppliers, associated companies and agencies are not permitted to win this prize.
Duration of Promotional Period
The competition commences 9am on 23 December 2020 and closes at 11.59pm 7 Feb 2021, winner announced on or before February 12 2021.
How to Enter
Participants will be required to:
- Share your best Luge action photo or video on your Instagram or Facebook profile
- Include #getuptosomefun in the caption
- Tag @skylinequeenstown and @goproanz (@gopro for Facebook)
- Follow @skylinequeenstown and @goproanz (@gopro for Facebook)
Selection of Prize Winner
The entry with the best Luge action, as judged by the Skyline Queenstown Sales and Marketing team, will win the prize. The entry can be a video or a still but must capture the fun of the Luge. The winning Participant will be notified by email or via social media by Skyline Queenstown on or before February 12, 2021. Winner will need to reply to the Skyline Queenstown team who will respond with details as to how to redeem the Prize. If no acceptance of the prize is received within 7 days of the prize winner being notified, then a new Prize winner will be identified.
The prize consists of a GoPro Hero8. The prize will be sent out via courier in New Zealand, or the prize winner can pick up the prize from Skyline Queenstown.
Prizes are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash or foreign exchange. Any alterations to the prize are at the cost of the prize winner but at the discretion of Skyline Queenstown and/or GoPro.
Skyline Queenstown reserves the right to verify the validity of entries & to disqualify any entry that is not in accordance with these terms & conditions.
Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. The Prize Winner consents to the use of their name and city of residence for promotional and marketing purposes.
All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of Skyline Queenstown. Any entries may be published in any Skyline Enterprises / Skyline Queenstown - associated publications.
The right is reserved to terminate or withdraw this contest at any time.
The company reserves the right to disqualify any entry if it believes that the fairness and spirit of the competition have been compromised.
By opting-in to receive special offers from Skyline Queenstown and GoPro, the participant is agreeing to be contacted by either party. Participants will be able to unsubscribe from any future emails.
To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
- inaccurate/incorrect transcription of entry information;
- purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, sent with insufficient postage (where entry is by post), or sent other than as directed in the entry instructions;
- any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
- the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website;
- unauthorised human intervention in any part of the competition;
- electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition;
- any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a Prize Winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a winner; or
- any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant's or any other person's computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
- Neither the Promoter nor the operators of the Event will be liable for personal injury suffered during prize winnings.
- This condition does not affect and is not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which cannot be excluded under applicable consumer protection laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its servant or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the cost of having the prize supplied again.
- This competition is not endorsed by Facebook or Instagram.