To our customers and community,
In light of the New Zealand Government’s announcement to move to Alert Level 2 from 12pm, Wednesday 12 August, for all parts of the country excluding Auckland, we can confirm we will remain open during Alert Level 2. We will be operating in line with updated safety guidelines set out by the Ministry of Health to ensure the continued safety of our guests and staff. These measures include:
- You will be required to sign in using the NZ COVID Tracer App or a manual sign-in sheet.
- Guests and staff are encouraged to wear a mask in situations where physical distancing cannot be achieved.
- Our dining rooms are restricted to a maximum capacity of 100 people, and follow the three ‘S’ principles; you will be seated to your own table, served by a dedicated staff member and separated at least 1m from other patrons.
- We have deployed complimentary hand sanitiser stations for guests and staff at pay stations and key locations around the complex.
- Visual reminders on the importance of practising good hand hygiene are displayed in key areas such as bathrooms and staff rooms.
- We have made complimentary gloves and hair nets available for the Luge.
- We have increased our current cleaning schedules and introduced hospital-grade chemical cleaning processes.
- We are briefing our teams regularly on our response actions and to help answer any questions they may have regarding the current situation.
We will continue to adapt our actions as needed and encourage everyone to keep up to date with information from the Ministry of Health, available at www.health.govt.nz.
We want everyone who has booked an experience or activity with us to know that we are doing everything we can to maintain a safe and welcoming destination.
Thank you for your continued support and if you have any feedback or concerns, please contact us via email to email@example.com or call our friendly team at 03 441 0101.
For additional information about Covid-19 please refer to the Ministry of Health website (https://www.health.govt.nz/) or if you have symptoms call the NZ Covid-19 Healthline free on 0800 358 5453 (+64 9 358 5453 for international SIMs).