To our customers and community,
We want to thank everyone for their support and understanding as we continue to navigate our way through the COVID-19 situation. From 22 September 2020, we are operating under Alert Level 1. This means some of the additional safety measures are no longer required, however we encourage everyone to continue protecting yourself and others by:
- Keeping track of your visit using the NZ COVID Tracer App.
- Washing or sanitising your hands using our complimentary hand sanitiser stations for guests and staff at pay stations and key locations around the complex.
- Maintaining physical distancing, and boarding the Gondola with your bubble only.
- Coughing or sneezing in your elbow, and using complimentary gloves and hair nets available for the Luge.
- Cleaning surfaces; we have increased our current cleaning schedules and introduced hospital-grade chemical cleaning processes.
- Staying informed; our teams are briefed regularly on our response actions and can help to answer any questions you may have regarding the current situation.
We will continue to operate and adapt our actions in line with updated safety guidelines set out by the Ministry of Health to ensure the continued safety of our guests and staff, and to maintain a safe and welcoming destination. We encourage everyone to keep up to date with information from the Ministry of Health, available at www.health.govt.nz.
Thank you for your continued support and if you have any feedback or concerns, please contact us via email to email@example.com or call our friendly team at 03 441 0101.
For additional information about Covid-19 please refer to the Ministry of Health website (https://www.health.govt.nz/) or if you have symptoms call the NZ Covid-19 Healthline free on 0800 358 5453 (+64 9 358 5453 for international SIMs).