*Adult = 15+ years of age.
*Child = 6-14 years of age.
*Senior = 65+ years of age.
*We offer one complimentary child Gondola Annual Pass when you redeem an Adult or Senior Gondola Annual Pass on-site. Extra child Gondola Annual Passes can be purchased separately.
There are a few important things to remember:
- The Skyline Gondola Annual Pass is valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
- The pass is non-transferable.
- Our Gondola Annual Pass is restricted to residents of Otago and Southland.
- Proof of address will be required when you redeem your card at Skyline Queenstown.
- You do not need to purchase your complimentary child pass online. Simply ask for it when redeeming your purchase at Skyline.
Please see our conditions of use for full terms & conditions of the Gondola Annual Pass.