Rotorua Luge Tracks
Three Luge tracks to choose from
With the longest and greatest range of tracks of all Skyline Luge sites, there's something for everyone at Skyline Rotorua!
The Luge Code of Conduct and instruction video are displayed at the top of the chairlift before the start zone. Please be aware of the chairlift safety guidelines demonstrated in our Chairlift Code of Conduct.
Scenic Luge Track
- A two kilometre scenic ride through Skyline's very own Redwood Forest with viewing bays at great locations for taking photographs, enjoy a leisurely trip whilst enjoying the panorama views.
- Fun for all ages - with full instruction and a steering/braking system allowing the rider full control - the Luge is fun for everyone!
- Children under six can be carried in tandem
Intermediate Luge Track
- An exciting track to thrill the most experienced Luge rider.
- 1.7 kilometers in length and with all the thrills that have made the Luge such a popular entertainment activity for all ages.
- Featuring chicanes, a tunnel and awesome views over the city and lake.
- A must-do track for all Luge riders
Advanced Luge Track
- 1 kilometre thrilling and exhilarating ride - exciting tight bends, dips and a tunnel!
Riders to be aged 10 years and over and at least 135cm tall.
Rotorua Family Luge Package
(2 adults & up to 3 children)
|Includes family return Gondola ride and 5 Luge rides to share|
Open daily 9am till lateCheck here for Skyline opening hours
The Inside Track
Presenting Skyline Rotorua Gondola Gigs 2016
5 May 2016
We are releasing Gondola Gigs for the second year in a row this month in celebration of homegrown music and the people that make it as part of New Zealand Music Month.
Crankworx Rotorua 2016 – Day Three and Four
13 March 2016
The atmosphere was buzzing on Friday night’s an epic Rotorua Pump Track Challenge presented by RockShox.