Rotorua Luge Tracks
Three Luge tracks to choose from
With the longest and greatest range of tracks of all Skyline Luge sites, there's something for everyone at Skyline Rotorua!
Scenic Luge Track
- A two kilometre scenic ride through Skyline's very own Redwood Forest with viewing bays at great locations for taking photographs, enjoy a leisurely trip whilst enjoying the panorama views.
- Fun for all ages - with full instruction and a steering/braking system allowing the rider full control - the Luge is fun for everyone!
- Children under six can be carried in tandem
Intermediate Luge Track
- An exciting track to thrill the most experienced Luge rider.
- 1.7 kilometers in length and with all the thrills that have made the Luge such a popular entertainment activity for all ages.
- Featuring chicanes, a tunnel and awesome views over the city and lake.
- A must-do track for all Luge riders
Advanced Luge Track
- 1 kilometre thrilling and exhilarating ride - exciting tight bends, dips and a tunnel!
- Riders to be aged 10 years and over
Rotorua Family Luge Package
(2 adults & up to 3 children)
|Includes family return Gondola ride and 6 luge rides to share|
Get Tickets Get PhotosGoogle Map
Open daily 9am till lateCheck here for Skyline opening hours
The Inside Track
Pump Track opens to the public
29 May 2015
The Pump Track where international biking superstars showed their stuff at Crankworx is now open to everyone!
Now Playing: Gondola Gigs!
1 May 2015
To celebrate NZ Music Month, we've filmed music videos for top Kiwi artists on the Skyline Rotorua Gondola!