Rotorua Luge Tracks
Three Luge tracks to choose from
With the longest and greatest range of tracks of all Skyline Luge sites, there's something for everyone at Skyline Rotorua!
Scenic Luge Track
- A two kilometre scenic ride through Skyline's very own Redwood Forest with viewing bays at great locations for taking photographs, enjoy a leisurely trip whilst enjoying the panorama views.
- Fun for all ages - with full instruction and a steering/braking system allowing the rider full control - the Luge is fun for everyone!
- Children under six can be carried in tandem
Intermediate Luge Track
- An exciting track to thrill the most experienced Luge rider.
- 1.7 kilometers in length and with all the thrills that have made the Luge such a popular entertainment activity for all ages.
- Featuring chicanes, a tunnel and awesome views over the city and lake.
- A must-do track for all Luge riders
Advanced Luge Track
- 1 kilometre thrilling and exhilarating ride - exciting tight bends, dips and a tunnel!
- Riders to be aged 10 years and over
Rotorua Family Luge Package
(2 adults & up to 3 children)
|Includes family return Gondola ride and 6 luge rides to share|
Get Tickets Get PhotosGoogle Map
Open daily 9am till lateCheck here for Skyline opening hours
The Inside Track
Crankworx Rotorua 2016 dates announced!
26 August 2015
It's official - the world’s best Mountain Biking Festival will return to New Zealand in 2016.
Collection of medals won at NZChefs National Salon
11 August 2015
Five Stratosfare Restaurant and Bar staff have recently competed at the NZChefs National Salon, impressing the judges and walking away with 12 medals and a trophy.