Gondola Annual Pass
Unlimited Gondola access for a year...
Plus so much more!
Check out adventure, stunning views and fantastic food. It's now easier to visit Queenstown's greatest attraction anytime day or night with the Skyline Gondola Annual Pass!
When you purchase a Gondola Annual Pass, you get FREE Gondola rides year round and huge discounts for you and your accompanying family and friends.
Why get an Annual Pass?
Enjoy what is on your doorstep all year round and you don't need to spend a lot of money doing it. Go for a walk, find a cosy place to read a book or bring a picnic and take the kids for a Luge ride. Grab a hot chocolate in the winter, ice-cream on the outdoor terraces in the summer or a cocktail in the lounge bar.
It's perfect for:
- Queenstown locals with visiting family and friends
- Families looking for affordable school holiday activities
- Stay at home mums - the market kitchen is a great place to meet up with the girls for a coffee or lunch.
- Active & outdoor enthusiasts - forget the gym, there are plenty of walking & hiking tracks to keep you going or grab a discount off our mountain bike access.
- Seniors luncheons - if you are over 65 you get lunch in Stratosfare Restaurant at our child rates!
Annual Pass exclusive discounts:
- Free Gondola for the cardholder (Queenstown & Rotorua)
- Free Gondola for 1 child when accompanying adult or senior cardholder
- Free Future Luge rider* - Child doubling | tandem Luge rides
- $6 Luge rides
- 20% off Gondola rides for family & friends when accompanying the cardholder
- 20% off Restaurant buffet lunch/dinner & beverage
- 20% off Stratosfare Bar food & beverage
- 20% off Cafe food & beverage
- 20% off Mountain biking passes during the season (excludes season and half season passes)
- 20% off Stargazing tours
- 20% off Kiwi Haka performances
- 20% off Souvenir shop purchases (on selected items only)
- 20% off Luge photos
- 20% off Gondola photos
- 15% off Jelly Belly purchases
- 15% off selected packages from our partners:
- The Helicopter Line
- Mitre Peak Cruises
- Challenge Rafting
- Milford Sound Scenic Flights
- Wanaka Flightseeing
*Any child accompanying an adult Luge ticket holder in tandem.
Terms and Conditions Apply.
Please see our conditions of use for full terms & conditions of the Gondola Annual Pass.
Open daily 9am till lateCheck here for Skyline opening hours
The Inside Track
8 December 2016
We are entering into the Geminids which is a period from Dec 7th to 14th where we will get more shooting stars than any other time of the year, in fact we can get more than 100 an hour!
Once in a lifetime...
9 November 2016
On November 15th during the Stargazing tour on Bob’s Peak, a monstrous moon will rise up from behind the Remarkables Mountain range and it will be the closest Full Moon to the Earth in the last 68 years!